After reading about it, I found out that iTunes Radio consists of over 300 radio stations which can be accessed from any Apple product such as an iPhone or Macbook. It includes practically every genre of music and "Your stations evolve based on the music you play and download". So, it works with iTunes and creates radio stations based on your iTunes library and other music that you listen to on iTunes Radio. You can also use Siri to request songs that you want to hear.
The only down side I can see to iTunes Radio, is that it has adverts, which makes it very similar to Spotify. However, I like the fact that it works in conjunction with your iTunes library and songs you're already listening to on iTunes Radio to suggest new artists that you might like. I also like that it is an Apple product, as I already own an iPhone and a Macbook so it will work very well with these.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.