We decided that the advert must have the band name, the name of the single and the release date, and the advert must be portrait not landscape. However there are many other things that could be included to make the advert better, such as a QR, which can be scanned on a smartphone to link to a website or a video, the record company logo or an advertisement for download on iTunes for example.
To create my advert, I search for "Blink 182" on Google images and found an image that I liked. I would have preferred the image to have been colour but I liked this photo the best out of the ones that I found so decided to have the whole advert in black and white. I created a QR code on http://qrcode.kaywa.com/ and linked it to the video for the single "What's My Age Again". I used a website called http://www.dafont.com/ to find an appropriate font for my band logo and also found the logo on Google images for one of the record labels that the band are signed to. I used Photoshop to create my poster rather than Microsoft Publisher because I am familiar with Photoshop and there are features that Publisher doesn't have that I used to make my poster more exciting and eye-catching.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.