Whilst filming, I made sure to take some photographs of the set up, setting and people that were involved.
Labels
- Ancillary (6)
- Evaluation (1)
- Filming (2)
- Final Product (1)
- Planning (24)
- Preliminary Piece (10)
- Research (23)
Tuesday, 28 January 2014
Behind the Scenes
Since we began filming last week, we have managed to get all the shots that we need with the characters in our music video. Now, we only have some of the lyric sequences left to film and then finish the editing, which we have also started with the footage we have.
Whilst filming, I made sure to take some photographs of the set up, setting and people that were involved.
Whilst filming, I made sure to take some photographs of the set up, setting and people that were involved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.